Hi guys

ewil

Hi guys

I just wanted to say that we had a terrible storm two nights ago and the lightning stroke and broke my computer...
That means that I ain't here so often... maybe once or twice in a week if I get to the library to write. We don't have any money to buy new one, the lightning broke our new telly and VCR's too...
I'll ask my brother if he knows someone who could give me a decent PC so I could still work on my PC, and see you guys again... :|
So... I love you guys and I hope I'll get back here soon :grouphug:

Seeya :)

ewil said:
Hi guys

I just wanted to say that we had a terrible storm two nights ago and the lightning stroke and broke my computer...
That means that I ain't here so often... maybe once or twice in a week if I get to the library to write. We don't have any money to buy new one, the lightning broke our new telly and VCR's too...
I'll ask my brother if he knows someone who could give me a decent PC so I could still work on my PC, and see you guys again... :|

:shock: :shock: :shock: :(

That's bad news ewil, don't leave us alone too long :| Will house insurance pay for a new puter and TV and VCR and stuff :?

ewil said:
Hi guys

:shock: oh shit! :(
for the birthday of MW :cry:

come back quickly!

Bockaaarck said:
Will house insurance pay for a new puter and TV and VCR and stuff :?
We don't have one... :|
When mum got unemployed she just kept my life-insurance and stuff...

ewil said:
We don't have one... :|
When mum got unemployed she just kept my life-insurance and stuff...
Thats really bad news :( Hope you get sorted out soon :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
thats horrible, so if your house was to burn?! you'd be left with nothing?
Yep, but we are moving this weekend and we'll take homeinsurance to that house...

Back