Hey!, I finally logged-in

Hello everybody,
Fianlly I signed in here after lots of RETRIES!!! :x
Anyway, I love the artwork of your forum its great!!!.
I like that none of ironmaiden.com BB spammers is here spamming.
Your site is alittle of a filter of all the users that put non-stop spam in the officil band BB.

Good Work!.
Glad to be here :metal:

the_assassin90

Thanks! :wink: .
It takes so much time till someone replies to a thread here :?
There arent so much users registered at this time.

The owner of the site should publish in in big BB's!

Later

lol , we're trying to promote as much as possible. If you have any good techniques we've missed please tell us.

(This forum isnt a bit quiet by *choice* :D)

Jon said:
lol , we're trying to promote as much as possible. If you have any good techniques we've missed please tell us.

(This forum isnt a bit quiet by *choice* :D)

Well, I saw that users from here that are also members from the official BB are publishing the site in the official BB (for example, I found out your site, cause the user - Maniac618 has written under his user name - www.maiden-world.com), but thats not enough.
You should post (maybe Ill do it right now) your website in the Maiden Links forum @ the IM Official BB (Ill do it right now!, hope no one already did it, anyway it will remind the website to other users that still dont know it).

The Second thing you can do, is to post in Unofficial Maiden Forums a link to your website (that will make others to visit your site).
8)

Um.. the site launches in like 4-5 days. We were waiting until the full site was up to post. :)

Well, I guess I promoted as much as I can lol.
I wrote a little poor thread in Maiden Links forum @ the Official IM BB.
Still no replies, but I hope in an hour Ill have plent of replies!!!.
:)

Thanks for the promotion. If even just a few users get the word out about our site as well as us, it makes the site more popular overall

If anyone else reading this thread has ideas for promotion, we'd really like to hear those as well :)

Back