help needed

theclansmen

hi mates.

I don't know if I'm in the right place but I need some advice to make a multi cam DVD, I have two source of a gig and wants to make 2-cam mix
is there any softwares to do that?
could you give me some advices please.

thanks
cheers

Sony Vegas, but you have to re-encode video after, which means you will lose the quality. Amount of quality loss depends how will you use the program.

What I did with Paschandale videos is to encode them to the maximim bitrate. You will be limited with space on DVD, but use highest bitrate as possible. When you make working versions you can use fastest methods, but for final version let it to work as much as it needs to get the best result.

No. It's harder, but you can do it easily. It's too difficult to explain it here, so ask me in the hub.

ok bobo, I'll ask you when I'll have to do that.
do you anything about vhs transfer to PC via VIVO graphic card?
what's the best settings to have the best result?

theclansmen said:
ok bobo, I'll ask you when I'll have to do that.
do you anything about vhs transfer to PC via VIVO graphic card?
what's the best settings to have the best result?

Never did it.

TheClansmen, your e-mail address in profile doesn't seem to be accepting mail. If you could use a valid e-mail address it'd stop me from getting the e-mail bounce notifications.

Thanks,

Jon said:
TheClansmen, your e-mail address in profile doesn't seem to be accepting mail. If you could use a valid e-mail address it'd stop me from getting the e-mail bounce notifications.

Thanks,

sorry Jon.I have change it ;)

theclansmen said:
you do that with mpg or avi format?

basically you render the multicam to an avi file with a lossless dv codec and then you encode to mpeg2
depending on the source a field order reversal might be necessary

I need some advice, I have a old VHS of iron maiden Paris Bercy 2000 which must be a very very nice upgrade to the version we have (+ it's not the same version, another taper) and I want to transfer this video to pc in AVI but I can only record something like 10 mins I think I need the same codec as the one I use to do DV transfer but I can't find it.
and maybe I don't use the right software to do that, I use Virtual DUB at the moment.

thanks in advance

Back