HELP,ALL OPS PLEASE READ

right first the hub was down then today when i tried conecting it said

connected stored, password sent, dissconected

i then i tried agian and it said

Connecting to hub.maiden-world.com...
*** Connected
<Hub-Security> This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4 (UpTime: 1 hours, 47 minutes)
*** Stored password sent...
<Hub-Security> Your IP has been banned due to possible brute force attack.
*** Disconnected

it also so said wrong password enterd , but i KNOW FOR A FACT that the password i put in was the right 1
so can some1 help and unban me, and help me with entering the hub
u all know me in the hub as the user TFC.

Hey man, are you positive youve not been kicked even by mistake? also is there a time limit on how long you are banned for??

If the answer to these is no, then i'll see about why you are banned and getting you back online =)

j

Hi Mcnurse,

this is the message i get when i try 2 connect

** Connecting to hub.maiden-world.com...
*** Connected
<Hub-Security> Your ASS is banned!
*** Disconnected

and im certain im banned for no reason ( i was only shareing covers )
the only thing i think it might be is when i first connected ( once the hub was back up) it said connected,stored pasword sent, disconected

inbetween where it says password sent and disconected it said something about my password being wrong.but i know for CERTAIN i was using the right password ( ive still got the pm in my inbox of bequik with mi user name and password on it ) it did that about 4 times before banning me
so ive no idea whats gong on.

any help would be great.

k

ARGHHHHHHH somebody help, im going insane with no maiden boots,u wont like me when im insane i look like piece of mind eddie hold on i look like that any way oh well arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :bananallama:

for me to sort out the problem, i need 2 of the following to happen

1. The hub to be online =(
2. Tv to be online too

The hubs down at the minute, so i cant do much until we get back online, bare with me =)

Re: k

The Fallen Clansman said:
arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :beardance: :bananallama:
LOL :headbang: :blaze:

Back