hello thread!

Hi :oops:

laptop keyboard is still knackered :( have to use my fone to post on facebook LOL Rockin get your arse on facebook!

Hello everybody...its been a long long while....and a long long road,Im hopefully here for a long while to come...with no psychopathic ex wife pretending to be someone to chat to on here,who thought i wouldnt be dumb enuff to realise it was her from the start....anyway to rocky,wix,fraidy,frenchy &bocky especially....IM BACK!!!!!....and bang on time for THE FINAL FRONTIER....track 1 sattelite 15 etc...15th album...final!!!!! god lets hope not

hi deadman :shock: :banana: can't remember where I read it but steve has said somewhere that its not the last one :edmetal:

2 wanderers return........ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Maybe deadman would have been back sooner if he hadnt forgot his password :roll:
But as I have found out....
Along with the powers of banning :evil:
I can also change peoples passwords 8) Luckily for Mr Deadman :roll:

rockin_plumber said:
2 wanderers return........ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Maybe deadman would have been back sooner if he hadnt forgot his password :roll:
But as I have found out....
Along with the powers of banning :evil:
I can also change peoples passwords 8) Luckily for Mr Deadman :roll:

:err: Don't suppose you feel like accidentally changing someone else's password while you're at it? *cough cough* Maybe some one from Asia

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:err: Don't suppose you feel like accidentally changing someone else's password while you're at it? *cough cough* Maybe some one from Asia

LOL LOL LOL good idea as it sounds.......

I could only do so if this someone else asked me......

Plus every move I make in the Admin control panel is logged.......
Even if I just log in there :shock:

Hello fellow Maiden fans, new to the forum. I've been a fan since 1982, favorite album is Piece Of Mind but TNOTB is dear to me as well..it was the first time a heard Maiden, love at first listen it was!

Back