hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:
Hi there 'Ivan', your 'sig' is so right, I was brought up in the R.A.F. and have always wanted to fly....... :D

I was a member here a couple of years ago, but had my 'user-name' :edlighter: changed by the 'Mods', who decided I couldn't use the name I was using for some unknown reason, :? so I didn't post again.
:zzz:

I decided to re-join and here I am........

I'm Back! :edmetal:

Hi There :edmetal:

:err: How come I dont remember this :?
Was it an obscene user name :?

Same as I'm using right now! It was changed to 'Amaid', which is the name backwards!
I don't want it backwards thanks!

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Diama said:
Ivan said:
HELLO HELLO

Hi there 'Ivan', your 'sig' is so right, I was brought up in the R.A.F. and have always wanted to fly....... :D

I was a member here a couple of years ago, but had my 'user-name' :edlighter: changed by the 'Mods', who decided I couldn't use the name I was using for some unknown reason, :? so I didn't post again.

Hello

Hello.........

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:

Hi There :edmetal:

:err: How come I dont remember this :?
Was it an obscene user name :?

I did search for both names, but couldn't find either!

Strange! :?

Diama said:

Admin may have had a clear out of in-active users... but I doubt it LOL

It is an acronym for Die In A Missile Attack

is that why you chose it :?

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:

Well, dare I say, that SEVERAL 'artists' have procliamed me 'DEAD', which makes them 'Missiles' I suppose!

:cross: :blaze:

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:

PLUS......... I DID explain that the 'Mods' had changed the name I chose, ('Diama',) to the name backwards .... ( 'amaid',) NOT the name I chose to use!
I did explain that because they had changed it, I didn't post again for ages, then found it had been removed altogether!
For some unexplained reason, I can't use that name? Being proclaimed 'DEAD' is a bit like a 'Missile Attack', rather 'unfriendly'! ( or 'Rape' :bananabang:)

These days, the 'TRUTH' is NOT 'encouraged'!

Hi frenchy :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

I'm ok...had a stinking cold though :( and luke and mr wicky have had man flu...which made my cold harder to cope with!

How's life in frenchyland? :D

wicky said:
Hi frenchy :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

I'm ok...had a stinking cold though :( and luke and mr wicky have had man flu...which made my cold harder to cope with!

How's life in frenchyland? :D

I hope it will be better for you and family quickly :grouphug:

all is ok here, the man flu didn't catch us yet (i hope never) and specially the H1n1 :x :x

Ana is working hard actually to say words more and more, and i have to say i think (and missy already said it :oops: )sha has the same bad cahracter than her father LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
wicky said:
It's funny how kids always say the bad words so much clearer than everything else isn't it! LOL

you're right LOL LOL

here is Ana during holidays at the house we rent :D

P1010937-1.jpg

Back