hello thread!

hey fraidy :banana: :banana:

how is the man 8)

did u already ride across the prairie with your new toy :D the car by the way :err:

Frenchy said:
hey fraidy :banana: :banana:

how is the man 8)

did u already ride across the prairie with your new toy :D the car by the way :err:

Hey hey Frenchy :metal:

I'm good thanks man. and yes, I took the car up on the moors a couple of weeks ago. 8)

Ok, I guess.

Been working very hard the last couple of months, don't seem to have too much time to get on here or elsewhere at the moment. Still, I guess I can't complain, I still have job and the bills are paid :)

Had a lovely little break away in Scotland to re-charge the old batteries a few weeks ago and that really helped.

So what are you up to then, doing lots of painting I guess!

Whey-d'go Bocky :) Ayye it's good that the bills are getting paid, just dont forget about downtime=]
scare some neighbours with some maiden once and a while :D

ahh i bet that was loverly up in scotland :) wish i coud go on holiday :wink:
ahh maybe someday.... :)

and yeah! I'm on an art course atm. They are giving me computers to work with and i'm painting portraits at home :D
it's fun but waking up early is starting to kick in :roll:

Well as long as you're enjoying it, that's the main thing. Do you want to do something artistic as a career or are you just happy doing it because its fun? :)

Early mornings suck, my alarm goes off at 05:15 :x

Bockaaarck said:
Well as long as you're enjoying it, that's the main thing. Do you want to do something artistic as a career or are you just happy doing it because its fun? :)

Early mornings suck, my alarm goes off at 05:15 :x

*shrug* I have no idea if I do or I don't:) I'm just going for it cause i like drawing=]=]

and yeouch! That's when i need to set mine for tonight!
Wales tomorrow for a trip with the college=]
should be fun haha:D :anorak:

Ivan said:
HELLO HELLO

Hi there 'Ivan', your 'sig' is so right, I was brought up in the R.A.F. and have always wanted to fly....... :D

I was a member here a couple of years ago, but had my 'user-name' :edlighter: changed by the 'Mods', who decided I couldn't use the name I was using for some unknown reason, :? so I didn't post again.
:zzz:

I decided to re-join and here I am........

I'm Back! :edmetal:

Diama said:
Ivan said:
HELLO HELLO

Hi there 'Ivan', your 'sig' is so right, I was brought up in the R.A.F. and have always wanted to fly....... :D

I was a member here a couple of years ago, but had my 'user-name' :edlighter: changed by the 'Mods', who decided I couldn't use the name I was using for some unknown reason, :? so I didn't post again.

Hello

Diama said:

Hi There :edmetal:

:err: How come I dont remember this :?
Was it an obscene user name :?

Back