hello thread!

wicky said:
Can you tell my kids i'm a cool mum please LOL

I'm good thanks 8)

A miracle happened today :shock: I went to the dentist.... had a filling and clean and polish..... the miracle was I went on my own and didn't take any valium :shock: LOL

I was shitting myself though :oops: felt ill with nerves this morning :oops:

you can have the big smile now then LOL LOL

smile.jpg

congrats wicky, you did it 8)

wicky said:
How are the frenchys? :) Is baby ana walking now?

all is ok in the family thanx 8) :wink:

Ana doesn't walk yet. I think she was used to fall and cry so she decided to continue the '4 legs' march LOL LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Hello Frenchy. Not caught you in a while, Are you Ok?

not bad fraidy thanx :wink:

baby Ana is growin ' up so quick and the time is really short for free time :x LOL

hey fraidy, do u know the band BLACK STONE CHERRY !!!! I heard their last album the other day (folk & superstition) and i have to say it's really great :headbang: I think you should like :wink:

and about you dear man ??

Frenchy said:
not bad fraidy thanx :wink:

baby Ana is growin ' up so quick and the time is really short for free time :x LOL

hey fraidy, do u know the band BLACK STONE CHERRY !!!! I heard their last album the other day (folk & superstition) and i have to say it's really great :headbang: I think you should like :wink:

and about you dear man ??

Yeah, I've heard their stuff, It's cool. 8)
I'm not so bad really. Trying to stay happy in what is a difficult situation. :|
But that's life, as they say.
Ana looks cool. Kids are ace. I love being a Dad. 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Yeah, I've heard their stuff, It's cool. 8)
I'm not so bad really. Trying to stay happy in what is a difficult situation. :|
But that's life, as they say.

you're right fraidy and music is the best friend in these moments to keep the power :fist:

yeah, dad's life is cool 8)

rockin_plumber said:
Great buddy :)

How about you 8)

Not bad mate, a little tired (nothing new there :roll: ...... LOL ) but other than that ok to be honest. Just getting settled in to me new job and new routine, thankfully it's closer to home (started on the 27th of October) so that's good. There's is a fair bit to learn so it's keeping me on me toes at the moment.

Miss_Bocky is doing ok, having a bit of a stressful time at work but seems to be getting better so that's good. We are slowly getting prepared for Christmas!!! :shock: other than that we are just trying to take it easy

I hope you and your are all ok :D :grouphug: hugs to them :D 8)

Back