hello thread!

Frenchy said:
yes :x :x

sorry rocky, i left to buy a thing for baby_Ana to clean her nose

A thing :err:

cup_plunger.jpg

Hi all i'm new here and a big iron maiden fan from the netherlands.
My uncle was brainwashing me with this music when i was 8 and now i love it for 22 years
and i already love this forum i think ill be having a great time reading here.
Also i would like to ask a qeustion. Back in the days at a concert of iron maiden before the went to stage a female band first played i think it was between 1980 and 1985 and i still don't know witch female rockband it was. İ only know that i liked it does anybody know what female rockband it was? i hope you all anderstand my question because my english is not that great i can speak it good but typin it is another story.

spidermonkey said:
My uncle was brainwashing me with this music when i was 8 and now i love it for 22 years
Also i would like to ask a qeustion. Back in the days at a concert of iron maiden before the went to stage a female band first played i think it was between 1980 and 1985 and i still don't know witch female rockband it was. İ only know that i liked it does anybody know what female rockband it was? i hope you all anderstand my question because my english is not that great i can speak it good but typin it is another story.

Hello :)
Welcome :banana: :banana: :banana:

I dont know the answer to ur question :oops:
But I understand ur English perfectly :wink:

Welcome to the forum & enjoy ur stay 8)

spidermonkey said:

Lauren Harris :?

spidermonkey said:
Back in the days at a concert of iron maiden before the went to stage a female band first played i think it was between 1980 and 1985 and i still don't know witch female rockband it was.

Frenchy said:
Lauren Harris :?

Lauren Harris (born 6 July 1984) :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Very good 8)

How about urs :)

fine thanx :banana: :banana:

i'm tryin' a new mp3 missy took at work yesterday for the week end.

It's the new samsung YP-S5. It looks great 8)

YP-S5-haut-parleurs-speaker.jpg

Back