hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Hi Fraidy :banana: :banana: :banana:

How yah bin 8)

And

Where :shock: :shock: Yah bin

I've had a vicious couple of weeks and haven't felt like being near anyone who knows me.

But I couldn't keep away too long. I was starting to miss the old place :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I've had a vicious couple of weeks and haven't felt like being near anyone who knows me.

Hope all is ok mate :grouphug:

Its good to have yah back though :)

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Lucky I didn't pop in yesterday then :err: I was going to, been worried about you :grouphug:

Good to see you back :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Good to see you back Fraidy :) :grouphug:

wicky said:
Hi Bocky :) How's tricks?

Hey Wicky, not too shabby thanks, hope everythings ok with you guys :D

Thanks for the joke by the way, me phone was on silent, so i only realised i had a text from you this morning :oops:

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Wicky, not too shabby thanks, hope everythings ok with you guys :D

Thanks for the joke by the way, me phone was on silent, so i only realised i had a text from you this morning :oops:
LOL

We're good thanks :) So glad that the sun has come out at last :banana: All that rain was really getting me depressed :|

wicky said:
LOL

We're good thanks :) So glad that the sun has come out at last :banana: All that rain was really getting me depressed :|

It makes such a difference doesn't it, really perks me up when the sun is out and the sky is blue :D

Not a whole lot, kinda bored :(

Sitting here in the drum room because my internet connection doesnt appear to connect when I'm upstairs :|

Whats new with you? :p

Back