Frenchy said:
evening from frenchy
character0242.gif

:breakdance: EVENING FROM ROCKY

Frenchy said:
hi ewil, ur welcome man 8)
I could swear you posted this message before I entered this place :err:
Hello Frenchy :)

EDIT: I have a huge signature :shock: Didn't remember. I'll change it.

ewil said:
I could swear you posted this message before I entered this place :err:
Hello Frenchy :)

EDIT: I have a huge signature :shock: Didn't remember. I'll change it.

how are you since the last time dear man LOL LOL :banana: :banana:

Frenchy said:
how are you since the last time dear man LOL LOL :banana: :banana:
Well I'm quite bored actually. Just listening to music and harassing my guitar in order to kill some time.
I strained and broke my ankle earlier this week so my speed has dropped down a bit :anorak:
How about you?

ewil said:
Well I'm quite bored actually. Just listening to music and harassing my guitar in order to kill some time.
I strained and broke my ankle earlier this week so my speed has dropped down a bit :anorak:
How about you?

not really easy to play some guitar with the ankle out. Play some cool pop then :err: LOL

i'm fine thanx. Lazy man for the moment and i'm always the oldest in here :| but all is ok except that i stopped to headbang to the gigs now coz of my old age LOL LOL My son (killy in here) has a metal band now and you'll see some pics in here in their special band's thread :wink:

Frenchy said:
not really easy to play some guitar with the ankle out. Play some cool pop then :err: LOL

i'm fine thanx. Lazy man for the moment and i'm always the oldest in here :| but all is ok except that i stopped to headbang to the gigs now coz of my old age LOL LOL My son (killy in here) has a metal band now and you'll see some pics in here in their special band's thread :wink:
Actually I'm playing some Elvis at the moment :err: but with less hip movement

I don't headbang alot these days either 'cause with short hair it feels weird and may hurt. Thou I'm listening to less metal these days and more everything else. Variety is the spice of life :D

Back