hello thread!

Frenchy said:
i hope all is ok :|
She's ok :wink: Just very sad :( This has been a tough 2 weeks...still got 4 days til the funeral.... so long for everyone to wait :(
I've been busy helping my friend as much as I can , by the time I sit down i'm too tired to spam :(

But the will to spam will return :wink:

wicky said:
She's ok :wink: Just very sad :( This has been a tough 2 weeks...still got 4 days til the funeral.... so long for everyone to wait :(
I've been busy helping my friend as much as I can , by the time I sit down i'm too tired to spam :(

But the will to spam will return :wink:

:grouphug:

We will still be here :wink:

Leafsfanatic said:
so , whats up?

Not much really. I booked tickets earlier to see Blaze in May, Sixxy (My Wife) is off to Germany on Sunday to see some gig or other, and then She's off to Italy in a Few weeks coz she's acquired a pass for the Gods of Metal Festival. 8)

You?

Leafsfanatic said:
You say that as if its just somthing you do everyday LOL I just bought some Metallica CD's lol.

My wife does a bit of low-level artist promotion (Mostly web based) so she goes off all over the place to different gig's meeting different promoters and stuff.
We hung out with Tracii Guns for a while when he was doing the Brides Of Destruction thing, last year she was Backstage with Guns n' Roses and Seb Bach at Birmingham UK. She was a VIP at Cruefest '06 in Hollywood. We were offered passes for Maiden in Dublin (didn't take them though).
She was Backstage with Motley Crue in Montana, and she was in Rome, Italy, with someone else who's name escapes me at the moment. So all in, going to gig's does happen a lot in this house 8)

wicky said:

:grouphug:

Back