hello thread!

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Hey Frenchy. 8) You alright?

How did you get on in Paris?

Any luck?

it was really great, thanx fraidy. The woman said that my candidature was really interesting and that I'll surely have a phone call for an interview with (maybe) my futur boss :banana: :banana: :banana:

4hours of tests in the afternoon :| I was dead :x

and about you fraidy :D

Frenchy said:
it was really great, thanx fraidy. The woman said that my candidature was really interesting and that I'll surely have a phone call for an interview with (maybe) my futur boss :banana: :banana: :banana:

4hours of tests in the afternoon :| I was dead :x

and about you fraidy :D

I'm good thanx. It's Junior's Birthday party this evening (his birthday isn't until Saturday,but we are having the party tonight), So We're gonna have a load of crazy kids to look after. :eek:
I think I might go and buy the new Megadeth DVD (Live in Argentina 8) ) to compensate my expected stress 8)

LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I'm good thanx. It's Junior's Birthday party this evening (his birthday isn't until Saturday,but we are having the party tonight), So We're gonna have a load of crazy kids to look after. :eek:
I think I might go and buy the new Megadeth DVD (Live in Argentina 8) ) to compensate my expected stress 8)

LOL

the new Megadeth DVD is the best that you can do LOL LOL

we always need new music hauls to compensate :err:

Hey Fraidy

Sorry for the delay, I went to put up some posters that arrived today :banana:

Drum room looks a bit more colourful now, did you buy the new 'Deth DVD? It'll be on my shopping list soon enough 8)

Ben said:
Hey Fraidy

Sorry for the delay, I went to put up some posters that arrived today :banana:

Drum room looks a bit more colourful now, did you buy the new 'Deth DVD? It'll be on my shopping list soon enough 8)

Not been out yet. But I did find the original Radio Broadcast of the show used in the dvd. :headbang:

Yeah but if i go "emo" before lunch then im goin home.
Sorry to leave you in science if i do but..Miss White (hypocrite) will push me over the edge...cause she...
SUCKS OUT!

Back