hello thread!

Just finished playing, it sounds healthy :err: cant wait to get 2 more rack mounted toms 8" and 10", then my kit will be complete, I say that now :roll: I'm always buying for it :D

And yours? :err:

Arf ... i would like to have those two rototoms 8" and 10" but i think I have to buy new hi-hats 'cause mine is a Stagg 12". Not very pretty for rock/prog/screamy :|
Could you give me some advice about it ?

Whats your budget, mate?

I use Paiste and Sabian cymbals, if your on a bit of a low budget but still want great quality cymbals, I hear that the Paiste range of 'Alpha Pro' are good, very affordable and cool sounding/sized cymbals, also Sabian AA/AAX.

14" hi hats, of course. They'll make everything sound better :) try and get some 'Rock' hi hats, or 'Sound Edge', they'll make everything sound a hell of alot better :banana:

Thanks benny :wink:
I love Paiste cymbals... maybe cuz nicko does LOL .

I'll try to get an Alpha pro soon , i think it will be possible for me :banana:

nickohmygod said:
Thanks benny :wink:
I love Paiste cymbals... maybe cuz nicko does LOL .

I'll try to get an Alpha pro soon , i think it will be possible for me :banana:

and frenchy needs a new hat to protect his head of the sun :D

rockin_plumber said:
Hello 8)

Maybe summit needs to be said about all these fukin huge sigs and avatars :|

yes with some beers LOL LOL

to read the post now, you need to search the writings :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Im All good 8) How are you
Pretty depressed. :| :cry: you know, life just fucking difficult and so many bloody problems everywhere, my dads got cancer again so, you know, i'm pretty worried. :cry:

maidenmaniac1 said:
Pretty depressed. :| :cry: you know, life just fucking difficult and so many bloody problems everywhere, my dads got cancer again so, you know, i'm pretty worried. :cry:

:grouphug: Just be strong buddy... For His Sake

maidenmaniac1 said:

:grouphug:

Back