hello thread!

the_fugitive said:
hello, anyone do anything productive today?

Hey Fugi :err: ( i couldn't think of another way of shortening your name :D )

Well i did a load of stuff at work, which meant the people in our Brussels office could get working as well, cos there was a problem with the network out there.

Then myself and _Miss_Bocky were trying to decide what to do for her dads birthday. We were thinking of taken her parents to a nice place where we could have a lovely meal and then stay the night there, maybe a nice hotel in Bath or somewhere near. Then we think we might take them to see something at the the theatre, what do you think? They are in their early 70's, but enjoy a good night out.

We are still thinking about it, its difficult to by anything as they have all the stuff they need :?

I hope you had a good day today, what are you up to at the moment, anything interesting going on ? :)

LOL

He's very well thanks! Just tidying up my room, then going take my dog for a walk :)

How is the man who is looking for a job? :D

Ben said:
LOL

He's very well thanks! Just tidying up my room, then going take my dog for a walk :)

How is the man who is looking for a job? :D

LOL the man which search a work is lazying in the safa with his PsP :oops:

Revontulet said:
very tiring..hehe
School was smeg...homework worse

but computer and music is guuuurrd :D

You?

I dunno really. I thought I was over last weeks fight with the flu, but I just went upstairs coz I had a headache and fell asleep for 3 hours , now I feel like crap again :|

Ouch
:(

Dont worry too much...you may feel like crap but falling asleep for a few hours is good thing....maybe its just your body keeping the enery to fight off the rest of the virus.

Back