hello thread!

sixxy said:
Hi Frenchy, i'm fine thanks :)

How are you?

i'm ok thanks. Nice to hear that you're ok. It's very sunny today so the heart is better :banana: :banana:

i'm just reading music mags under the veranda with the sun that's warming the body :banana: :banana:

what's your program for this dead day ??

Frenchy said:
i'm ok thanks. Nice to hear that you're ok. It's very sunny today so the heart is better :banana: :banana:

i'm just reading music mags under the veranda with the sun that's warming the body :banana: :banana:

what's your program for this dead day ??

Not got anything planned yet,

Its cold and wet here :(

Will probably go out for something to eat later, then cosy under a blanket and watch a movie :)

Bockaaarck said:
hOWDY fRAIFY

:|

Stoopid Fingers

Howdy Fraidy :D :banana: :D

'Ello Bocky :banana:

How's you mate? Hope all is well. :)
Might catch up with you tomorrow :banana: Just been E-mailed the details for early entry, I think I'm gonna have to motor, to get to Cardiff for the meet time :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
'Ello Bocky :banana:

How's you mate? Hope all is well. :)
Might catch up with you tomorrow :banana: Just been E-mailed the details for early entry, I think I'm gonna have to motor, to get to Cardiff for the meet time :|

Hello matey :D

You're the one who's driving matey, you do whatever you need to do to get there :D :banana: :D . I am planning to get to Cardiff about 14:30 - 15:00 hours if i can. I've managed to get out of work a bit early so that makes it a bit easier for me :)

Not doing much today :err: just got to get a few things for Miss_Bocky and for me nephews if i can today then hopefully that's the lot sorted :|

sixxy said:
Hey Bocky, you ok?

Morning, yeah i'm doing ok :)

Sounds like you guys have got the same weather down where you are as we have, its rubbish out their at the moment :(

Still never mind, i can look out the window and watch everyone getting wet for a bit before we have to go out :roll:

sixxy said:
Will probably go out for something to eat later, then cosy under a blanket and watch a movie :)

:headbang:

it's decided with missy, we will go to theater in the end noony to see the movie 'the departed', the new Scorcese :banana: :banana:

Frenchy said:
:headbang:

it's decided with missy, we will go to theater in the end noony to see the movie 'the departed', the new Scorcese :banana: :banana:

Excellent :)

Haven't been to the cinema in ages :(

Bockaaarck said:
The thing i'm most looking forward to is spending time with Miss_Bocky and my family and friends Screamy, and that doesn't cost anything :)

I've bought some gifts for Miss_Bocky and for my family because i'm lucky enough to be in a situation where i can. But the presents aren't things they "need", they aren't things that will help them in their lives, its not going to make their lives any better.

Its only recently that i've been in a situation to be able to afford do this sort of thing Screamy. Sometimes not being able to give gifts, or even not being in a situation to kow that someone can give something to you makes you re-assess things.

I know i'd rather have Miss_Bocky and our families and friends together than all the other gifts, trinkets, CD's, computer games, concert tickets, clothes, TV's and what not that are out there.......

All together with each other come what may, that's very important to me old friend. If you're going to have that, whther there is laughter or tears, joy or sadness that's worth a whole lot more than any CD my friend
:grouphug:

you're absoluetly right my friend:wink:
it's more important to have some good friends and family on your side than any gifts...gifts are just THINGS , things can't buy happiness , that's for sure mate :wink:

i believe you when you say that you would rather spend time with your wife and family , that's perfectly normal and there's no gift that can substitue that great feeling when you're with the people you love :)

Back