hello thread!

i have strong headache but i found the way to fix that problem...put some judas priest and slayer into my winamp player so...we'll see what happens LOL
i have a little doubt about the result LOL
i wonder why?

but , metal comes first!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

how about you dear friend?

Screamy said:
i have strong headache but i found the way to fix that problem...put some judas priest and slayer into my winamp player so...we'll see what happens LOL
i wonder why?

I'm ok. bit tired though, thanks.

I'm just sat with the Lil' ones, watching the Disney Channel. 8)

Screamy said:
i wonder why?

LOL LOL

morning fraidy 8)

Screamy said:
hello bocky dear friend , we haven't talk for a long time :(
hope that you and your are really well
:)

Hey Screamy,

I'm doing fine old friend, if slightly hung over :err:

I'm just trying to get the last couple of Christmas presents today. So a bit of online shopping and a dash up and down the high street is required a little later on.

Christmas is so expensive :|

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Screamy,

I'm doing fine old friend, if slightly hung over :err:

I'm just trying to get the last couple of Christmas presents today. So a bit of online shopping and a dash up and down the high street is required a little later on.

Christmas is so expensive :|

i'm glad to hear that you're well and that everything's ok :wink:

and yes , christmas is bloody expensive , comercial holiday :|

Screamy said:
i'm glad to hear that you're well and that everything's ok :wink:

and yes , christmas is bloody expensive , comercial holiday :|

I'm trying to be good and not go too mad spending money, but i do get a bit carried away getting nice things for my family.

I need to get a couple of extra bits for Miss_Bocky and something for my two nephews then i think i'm done, thank god :D LOL :D

Bockaaarck said:
I'm trying to be good and not go too mad spending money, but i do get a bit carried away getting nice things for my family.

I need to get a couple of extra bits for Miss_Bocky and something for my two nephews then i think i'm done, thank god :D LOL :D

and don't forget bocky to buy a present for yourself LOL 8)

i like to do that :oops:

:) hope your wife will be happy with your presents :):)
i think i won't receive nothing for christmas , i asked my mother if i can order some cds and she said of course not... :(

Screamy said:
:) hope your wife will be happy with your presents :):)
i think i won't receive nothing for christmas , i asked my mother if i can order some cds and she said of course not... :(

The thing i'm most looking forward to is spending time with Miss_Bocky and my family and friends Screamy, and that doesn't cost anything :)

I've bought some gifts for Miss_Bocky and for my family because i'm lucky enough to be in a situation where i can. But the presents aren't things they "need", they aren't things that will help them in their lives, its not going to make their lives any better.

Its only recently that i've been in a situation to be able to afford do this sort of thing Screamy. Sometimes not being able to give gifts, or even not being in a situation to kow that someone can give something to you makes you re-assess things.

I know i'd rather have Miss_Bocky and our families and friends together than all the other gifts, trinkets, CD's, computer games, concert tickets, clothes, TV's and what not that are out there.......

All together with each other come what may, that's very important to me old friend. If you're going to have that, whther there is laughter or tears, joy or sadness that's worth a whole lot more than any CD my friend
:grouphug:

Back