hello thread!

sixxy said:
Hey hows you? Quiet here tonight!
I'm good thanks :D It's quiet cos rockins puter is dead :( :err:

I'm only sort of here...ebaying for more pressies ...i've had enough now! :(

Somethings going on with my puter now :shock: Just listed something on ebay and I couldn't use all the usual selling things, had to go back to the old basic ones.... now I can't click on the smilies here :( Going to investigate!

sixxy said:
Hmmm i blame rockin...he's spreading the virus :(
Got a text from him earlier...he's hating this...said he feels like he's lost an arm and a leg LOL

Shouldn't laugh really :err: How bad was I when my laptop broke :err:

wicky said:
Got a text from him earlier...he's hating this...said he feels like he's lost an arm and a leg LOL

Shouldn't laugh really :err: How bad was I when my laptop broke :err:
I know..hope he gets it fixed soon :(

A bit hectic here tonight.....Jake's getting so bloody excited about christmas :shock: He's never really been like this before, it's great, but hard work :shock: He's asleep at the moment, but don't know how long he'll stay there :err:

How's you?

i got a litle bit cold these last couple of days...bloody hell , it's killing me when i can't speak normally :x
but i think it will be ok soone :)
i was outside with my mates and drank some coffe and i think i won't be going to bed soon :D

Screamy said:
i got a litle bit cold these last couple of days...bloody hell , it's killing me when i can't speak normally :x
but i think it will be ok soone :)
i was outside with my mates and drank some coffe and i think i won't be going to bed soon :D
LOL Lucky frenchy isn't here, he'd tell you off for drinking coffee so late LOL

Hope you feel better soon :wink:

Back