hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Hi Wix...

Is ur leccy ok now??
Hi :D

Everything is working...except the shed where my washing machine and tumble dryer is ...and the heater in the bathroom. Been out all day today so he hasn't had chance to sort it out.

More worried about this weather, lights have been flickering on and off for a few hours now :| I want to watch the schumi programme, how much do you want to bet that it goes off just as it's about to start :|

Was thinking about that earlier...leccy goes off cos there's a major problem somewhere in the house....and i'm just stressing about missing the race :oops: LOL LOL

Anyone miss me?

Anyway, i've not been online much as last Tuesday my 14 yr old daughter got attacked by a girl she'd never seen before, the girl started mouthing off at my daughter for no reason, my daughter just walked away and this girl grabbed her from behind, punched her in the face 3 times and punched her once in the head!

Had to take her to hospital to get checked out luckily there was no serious damage, just a swollen eye and a bit of a headache!

Police took a description and as it happened outside Mcdonalds, they will be looking at their CCTV cameras!

Then on Friday evening, my daughter was staying at her friends house for the night, they went to the video store and as they came out thie girl who attacked her approached my daughter and was threatening her and threw a glass bottle at her but my daughter ran so it missed and this girl chased her while riding a bike, to her friends house!

So tomorrow, my daughter (i'll be with her) has to go to the police station and view photographs to see if any of them are off this girl!

If i ever see this girl i'm gonna rip her fuckin' head off!

Maiden's Bitch said:
Anyone miss me?

Anyway, i've not been online much as last Tuesday my 14 yr old daughter got attacked by a girl she'd never seen before, the girl started mouthing off at my daughter for no reason, my daughter just walked away and this girl grabbed her from behind, punched her in the face 3 times and punched her once in the head!

Had to take her to hospital to get checked out luckily there was no serious damage, just a swollen eye and a bit of a headache!

Police took a description and as it happened outside Mcdonalds, they will be looking at their CCTV cameras!

Then on Friday evening, my daughter was staying at her friends house for the night, they went to the video store and as they came out thie girl who attacked her approached my daughter and was threatening her and threw a glass bottle at her but my daughter ran so it missed and this girl chased her while riding a bike, to her friends house!

So tomorrow, my daughter (i'll be with her) has to go to the police station and view photographs to see if any of them are off this girl!

If i ever see this girl i'm gonna rip her fuckin' head off!

The behaviour of some people is disgusting. And sadly, for many of them it doesn't improve with age. :x

I hope your daughter is alright.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
The behaviour of some people is disgusting. And sadly, for many of them it doesn't improve with age. :x

I hope your daughter is alright.
Man that is a shite situation.We hope you can be strong and all will be well.Good luck.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Not for you?

New liver, kept drinking stole someone elses chance of life.
Hate him :|
And Richard Burns died the same time as him, of Cancer... never got a mention :|

Who deserved the tribute programs more??

rockin_plumber said:
New liver, kept drinking stole someone elses chance of life.
Hate him :|
And Richard Burns died the same time as him, of Cancer... never got a mention :|

Who deserved the tribute programs more??

Furry 'nuff.

Never followed Rallying close enough to remember Burns. Just looked at his memorial page. :(

Best was good, when he was good. But he was also an arse.

Back