hello thread!

Rockhardchick666 said:
hah not a whole hell of alot except heres too much bloody snow, What're you saying bocky?

I'm doing cool :) Just had a nice chill out day (After the ref giving an F'ing penalty in the 93'rd minute F'in F'er :x :x :x :x F'in Southampton, bloody scummers :x :x :x )

So just taking it easy really around the Bocky house, playing a few puter games, relaxing

Sounds like you've had a hell of a lot of snow Chicky :shock: hope its not too bad :|

Bockaaarck said:
I'm doing cool :) Just had a nice chill out day (After the ref giving an F'ing penalty in the 93'rd minute F'in F'er :x :x :x :x F'in Southampton, bloody scummers :x :x :x )

So just taking it easy really around the Bocky house, playing a few puter games, relaxing

Sounds like you've had a hell of a lot of snow Chicky :shock: hope its not too bad :|

hah yea, three storms in one week, dumping 180cm on us....

and don't you worry about the game... unless you bet on it, then all the power to you

Rockhardchick666 said:
hah yea, three storms in one week, dumping 180cm on us....

and don't you worry about the game... unless you bet on it, then all the power to you

Thanks, but i don't think that's going to help :cry:

rockin_plumber said:
Bored :(

baby_rockin :zzz: miss_rockin :zzz:

lol.. I went out to go look to support the Eagle Watch that goes on around here, pretty shitty this year actully, I only saw about 35 eagles in the trees

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol.. I went out to go look to support the Eagle Watch that goes on around here, pretty shitty this year actully, I only saw about 35 eagles in the trees

:err: thats quite a few innit :?

rockin_plumber said:
:err: thats quite a few innit :?

well, what we do, is around the chicken barns, the ones that are dying, we kill and feed them to the eagles, but no, thats not alot, we can usually see a good 50 really upclose, all of these were in trees about 50 feet away

Rockhardchick666 said:
well, what we do, is around the chicken barns, the ones that are dying, we kill and feed them to the eagles, but no, thats not alot, we can usually see a good 50 really upclose, all of these were in trees about 50 feet away

eagle fly free :err:

Back