hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Hiya rockin :banana: :grouphug:

How's it going ?

Good...... winding down for the weekend......... off to Clacton for a week :banana: :banana:

I will be glad to get away for a while :banana: :banana: :banana:

How about you :D

rockin_plumber said:
Good...... winding down for the weekend......... off to Clacton for a week :banana: :banana:

I will be glad to get away for a while :banana: :banana: :banana:

How about you :D

Nice one my plumbin friend, it'll be good for the rockin clan to get away for a break :)

We are doing ok, just been chilling this eveing and watching the footy :D

Really getting more and more excited as it goes on. I really think my favourites for he cup are down to 3 teams now. England, Argentine and Holland :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
Nice one my plumbin friend, it'll be good for the rockin clan to get away for a break :)

We are doing ok, just been chilling this eveing and watching the footy :D

Really getting more and more excited as it goes on. I really think my favourites for he cup are down to 3 teams now. England, Argentine and Holland :shock:

That Argie, Holland game made me feel a bit :zzz: last nite :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Has work calmed down for you now Bocky???

I had thought so :|

Still a bit "busy" matey. My line manager has just gone off on holiday and had the courtesy to say

"...take it easy and relax for the next 2 weeks whilst i'm away. Get the day to day stuff done but don't go mad. Its going to get busy again and you guys deserve a break...."

So its nice he's not putting any extra hassle on us, but he's pretty good like that. I'm lucky to have a couple of decent guys looking after me at work management wise, it makes a big difference :)

In fairness i guess i would only get bored if it was really quite, so i can't complain to much :)

Hi MM, bad luck old friend, it was a close game. I have to admit i wanted Croatia to go through, they are a great footballing side :(

Bockaaarck said:
Hi MM, bad luck old friend, it was a close game. I have to admit i wanted Croatia to go through, they are a great footballing side :(
hello bocky
well as you may have guessed i also wanted us to go through but lets be honest and admit it
we didn't deserve it
they were the better side for the most of the match

MaidenMadness said:
hello bocky
well as you may have guessed i also wanted us to go through but lets be honest and admit it
we didn't deserve it
they were the better side for the most of the match

Mmm i guess that's a fair comment :|

Never mind :|

Back