hello thread!

MaidenMadness said:
while being till my next witty remark? :?
witty :shock: is that what they are?! LOL

while being til you piss me off enough to make me be bothered to do it :wink:

wicker nomad said:
witty :shock: is that what they are?! LOL

while being til you piss me off enough to make me be bothered to do it :wink:
luckly your old age makes it easier cause its harder to make you really angry since the state your memory is helps to ease your anger :D

MaidenMadness said:
luckly your old age makes it easier cause its harder to make you really angry since the state your memory is helps to ease your anger :D
what were we talking about? :?

:P

LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Bonjour Mon amis, how are you nomad :D :banana:

well, and fine to see you again here :D

very tired by the work for few days and tomorrow, I will search the famous cd that you tell us yesterday :banana: :banana:

the_nomad said:
well, and fine to see you again here :D

very tired by the work for few days and tomorrow, I will search the famous cd that you tell us yesterday :banana: :banana:

I hope you can find it old friend, i know you will love it :banana: :D :banana: search the internet for it :wink:

:o

Hey Chicky :)

wicker nomad said:
Morning Frenchy :D

hi wicky :banana:

how are you ??

for me the waking up is really hard this morning :( and work is waiting for me :| )

but I listen to the number... live at Brixton academy on 21 march, 2002 :headbang:

I'm having the same problem...it's so bloody dark this morning :|

Work is going to be boring as hell for me today....no one comes out in this shitty weather :|

wicker nomad said:

Work is going to be boring as hell for me today....no one comes out in this shitty weather :|

take to the job the Luke's (or Jake's :oops: ) Game Boy Advance with a good game :P

the_nomad said:
take to the job the Luke's (or Jake's :oops: ) Game Boy Advance with a good game :P
It's jake's :wink: ....thats a bloody good idea :D taking some good music and my book too :D

Everything you need for a hard days work :err:

wicker nomad said:
It's jake's :wink: ....thats a bloody good idea :D taking some good music and my book too :D

Everything you need for a hard days work :err:

that's funny, that's remind me someone :err:

wicker nomad said:

LOL your shitty weather, my dad had to walk out to his work at the hospital, and now I have to help my bloody mother shovel the two feel of snow so she can get goign to work :|

Back