hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
All fine & dandy here.............. :banana: :banana: :banana:

And urself :D

Pretty good aswell!
Waiting for 2 friends to come at my place....we should end our 2nd song! :)

I should study but don't really feel like it!
Gonna do it tomorro maybe!

Bockaaarck said:
Hi ewil, how's it going old chap ? :)
Well... Like Freddie Mercury said once: Under Pressure :|
The school feels so hell and I should do this project and that project and "Ewil, you must call for employers to get jobs for summer"... I can't be bloody bothered!

...just noticed that my music project should be finished by the 25th day. You know what: I'll do it another day, 'cause: I feel so fuckin' pissed :x

I hate studying, I feel I don't have time for it. (thou I have plenty of time). But it feels so meaningless 'cause I can't learn all this shit. I can't even remember the seven dimension of religion goddamnit, it should be simple!
I always have learned things so easily - everything just sticks in my head + little bit homeworks and studying = test passed. No it feels like nothing is staying in my head! I would understand if I'd drink or use dope or something and thus my brains don't function anymore, but I've stopped drinking ages ago and won't touch things stronger than fucking aspirin.
I blame internet. I'm half of the time in web, half in the school. Yes I should be with my mates or something, but guess what: don't have any in here. All live miles miles away. I see my girlfriend once a week for couple of hours, and... and... everything's going bollocksly....

and you? :)

EDIT: plus I have a cramp in my hand now

ewil said:
Well... Like Freddie Mercury said once: Under Pressure :|
The school feels so hell and I should do this project and that project and "Ewil, you must call for employers to get jobs for summer"... I can't be bloody bothered!

...just noticed that my music project should be finished by the 25th day. You know what: I'll do it another day, 'cause: I feel so fuckin' pissed :x

I hate studying, I feel I don't have time for it. (thou I have plenty of time). But it feels so meaningless 'cause I can't learn all this shit. I can't even remember the seven dimension of religion goddamnit, it should be simple!
I always have learned things so easily - everything just sticks in my head + little bit homeworks and studying = test passed. No it feels like nothing is staying in my head! I would understand if I'd drink or use dope or something and thus my brains don't function anymore, but I've stopped drinking ages ago and won't touch things stronger than fucking aspirin.
I blame internet. I'm half of the time in web, half in the school. Yes I should be with my mates or something, but guess what: don't have any in here. All live miles miles away. I see my girlfriend once a week for couple of hours, and... and... everything's going bollocksly....

and you? :)

EDIT: plus I have a cramp in my hand now

I'm doing ok dude, and from what you've written............it sounds like everything is getting to you a bit, chill out man :wink:

I know exactly what you're talking about, i used to feel exactly the same :|

MaidenMadness said:
BOCKY :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
how are you old bean?

I'm ok dude, finally got all my Beans and stuff up and running :banana:

How are you doing :) ? What has everyone been up to? Any gossip :err:

Bockaaarck said:
I'm ok dude, finally got all my Beans and stuff up and running :banana:

How are you doing :) ? What has everyone been up to? Any gossip :err:
well cyrus met tg's parents
chicky's mud wrestling and stuff like that

Bockaaarck said:
Cool, so just the normal board stuff then, how did things go with Cyrus and TG and the parents :?
dad threathened to kill cyrus when he was sleeping and mum departed to hotel in another town after just 2 days
but besided these little incidents it went great :D

Bockaaarck said:
I'm doing ok dude, and from what you've written............it sounds like everything is getting to you a bit, chill out man :wink:

I know exactly what you're talking about, i used to feel exactly the same :|
I should... :oops: :|
Well the end of the February should be pretty nice: Winterholiday, birthday, Priest CD and concert... :)
I'm gonna start my career as a Halford's groupie and travel around the world with him :D LOL

...oh wait... testweek is in the end of February too :roll:

Back