hello thread!

wicker nomad said:
Hi Ben :) you feeling better?

Hiii :) well I've got a bit more energy, but Im aching so much and I almost fainted before :| :shock: so I went for a walk to the shop and ate something, now Im feeling a bit better!

Hows you?

Ben said:
Hiii :) well I've got a bit more energy, but Im aching so much and I almost fainted before :| :shock: so I went for a walk to the shop and ate something, now Im feeling a bit better!

Hows you?
Getting better thanks :) This has been a really nasty bug :( Still keep going dizzy though

Relaxing tonight 8) Jake's at respite and Luke's got a friend staying, so he's upstairs playing the x box....peace and quiet :banana:

Uhhh..Oh god..I havent been here in ages.

I know/am pretty sure that noone else is here right now, but I thought Id say hi anyways.. LOL

No-One ever welcomes me back
miserable.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Hello again :err:

French%20Flag.jpg

hiya rocky man :banana: :banana:

happy to see you again :headbang:

sorry for all this lost time without you but i had many personnel problems and too busy with these ones to post in here. With this fuckin job, i have no time for my personnal life so i'm looking for another job around my village :(

Frenchy said:

sorry for all this lost time without you but i had many personnel problems and too busy with these ones to post in here. With this fuckin job, i have no time for my personnal life so i'm looking for another job around my village :(

:grouphug: Its good to know you are ok though

:grouphug: Lets hope its all sorted soon

:wink: Glad you found ur trousers now LOL

Frenchy said:

:grouphug: Glad you're ok :banana: I was worried :oops: welcome back :D

Back