hello thread!

wicker nomads son said:
mum just said it was you told her about the hoobs LOL and she said where did you get them from?

LOL I just remember laying in bed one morning, when i was supposed to be getting up and ready for work :err:.

It was just the right level of entertainment for my brain that early in the morning. :D

So i stayed in bed and watched it, and was about half an hour late for work :err:

It just seemed really positive, better than watching the news or anything :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL

How are you doing Wicky, all ok ? :)
All's great thanks :) I don't think it's going to sink in properly with all of us that the nightmare's over til monday morning....so much better already though :banana:
Wondering if the stuck up cow in the support centre will try ringing me to try to get me to change my mind :? Nice knowing that I can legally tell her to piss off 8) in a polite way, of course :err:

wicker nomad said:
True...but now I can do it knowing that I won't be making things worse for Luke 8)
well i don't know whats this all about
even if there is explenation earlier i can't be bothered to scroll up a page and read it
but i have to comment on this
look at your logic once again
if you don't see any problem with it then there is something you have overlooked

so says murphy and i have experienced on numerous occasions that what he says often is very much true

Bockaaarck said:
ola bocky
looking forward to the next season's derbys against southampton are you? :?

oh well i sympathise with you
as it is going now
i may be looking forward to the dalmatian derbys next season......in 2nd division

Back