hello thread!

Hey Bocky, I'm preety cool thanks man, just been VERY lazy today and not done anything :| apart from played the drums, but I do that every day :P

How are you dude?

Ben said:
Hey Bocky, I'm preety cool thanks man, just been VERY lazy today and not done anything :| apart from played the drums, but I do that every day :P

How are you dude?

I'm good man, finally got back to gym after getting over my cold :roll:

So i'm feeling pretty good thanks :banana:

Good stuff 8)

I'm going swimming tomorrow morning I reckon, I much prefer swimming than the gym, cant believe I've been going to the gym for almost 3 years :shock:

Swimming is great though, especially the scantly clad females in the jacuzzis afterwards :P

Bockaaarck said:
Hi Wicky, no problem, i'm going to be dashing off to cook dinner in a minute. So i will be back and forth between Keyboard and Kitchen :D
I so need to speak to miss bocky and find out how she trained you so well :D

Ben said:
Ooooooh whats for dinner? :P

Pasta and French crusty bread here :banana:

Well i'm thinking of doing Chicken and noodles (we are on a bit of a noodle binge at the moment !). I'll do some closed cup mushrooms, a red and a white onion. Fry the onion off hot on the wok, untill its starting to caramelise, then add the mushrooms, and fry them down.

In to that i'll add some diced Bell pepper (red and orange), and some crushed garlic. Then i'll also get some coriander, and maybe a bit of cumin. I'll pop that in to the pan with a little touch of mexican honey, and a touch of dark soy sauce. This is all on top of the chicken and the onion and stuff.

Last touch is a little sprinkle of ginger, and then in with the noodles, fry it off really quickly for about a minute, and there we go

:D

:o Sounds nice

I'm coming to the Bockys for dinner one night most definetley, or just send some upto me in a jiffy bag :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Well i'm thinking of doing Chicken and noodles (we are on a bit of a noodle binge at the moment !). I'll do some closed cup mushrooms, a red and a white onion. Fry the onion off hot on the wok, untill its starting to caramelise, then add the mushrooms, and fry them down.

In to that i'll add some diced Bell pepper (red and orange), and some crushed garlic. Then i'll also get some coriander, and maybe a bit of cumin. I'll pop that in to the pan with a little touch of mexican honey, and a touch of dark soy sauce. This is all on top of the chicken and the onion and stuff.

Last touch is a little sprinkle of ginger, and then in with the noodles, fry it off really quickly for about a minute, and there we go

:D

too ambitious for me, cook for frenchy stops to Bolino :err:

Frenchy said:
too ambitious for me, cook for frenchy stops to Bolino :err:

3EB64E091655599AE1000000AC110A15.jpg

Back