hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL You must have had a few LOL

:grouphug:
I lost count :oops: I could hardly walk, so I haven't a clue how I managed to post a pic or post anything at all LOL

14.gif

wicker nomad said:
Hello :D

Did you send Killy to bed so you can have the puter? LOL

I can have puter when he's to bed, and this morning, he's sleeping yet, so I'm here :D FREE PUTER LOL LOL LOL

hi wicky, and everyone'll read this post :banana:

the_nomad said:
I can have puter when he's to bed, and this morning, he's sleeping yet, so I'm here :D FREE PUTER LOL LOL LOL

hi wicky, and everyone'll read this post :banana:
hi nomad

today will come the start of my masterpeice
anyone wann be in the credites of my game :?
its gonna be a space invaders engine but i will change it so it looks like a top-down shooter and i will base it on maiden with different levels, charaacters, enemies etc
so each time you finish a level it brings up a story then click the button and you go to the next level
so... i need help with the story, levels, enemies and what characters where and what you shoot
i thought a trooper level would be good in the trenches, or a number of the beast one where your in hell and they throwing those big forky things at you :D

manic said:
hi nomad

today will come the start of my masterpeice
anyone wann be in the credites of my game :?
its gonna be a space invaders engine but i will change it so it looks like a top-down shooter and i will base it on maiden with different levels, charaacters, enemies etc
so each time you finish a level it brings up a story then click the button and you go to the next level
so... i need help with the story, levels, enemies and what characters where and what you shoot
i thought a trooper level would be good in the trenches, or a number of the beast one where your in hell and they throwing those big forky things at you :D

yes great manic, I can't wait for it :banana: :banana: I'm a megafan of 'space invaders'

It could have a level called '2 mns to midnight' and a count where you must kill a maximum of ennemies in 2 minutes :p

could we see it :?

the_nomad said:
yes great manic, I can't wait for it :banana: :banana: I'm a megafan of 'space invaders'

It could have a level called '2 mns to midnight' and a count where you must kill a maximum of ennemies in 2 minutes :p

could we see it :?
of course as soon as i finished
the background will take longest so i'll upload a beta version of it with just the main game as soon as i'm done

Back