hello thread!

wicker nomad said:
I need to do what my friend does, she gets all her xmas shopping in the january sales, can't get more organised than that LOL

That's a bloody great idea, i could never be that organised though :oops:

Bockaaarck said:
That's a bloody great idea, i could never be that organised though :oops:
I'm going to try next year...I know i've said that before LOL
Won't be able to get the kids things cos Luke never knows what he wants til just before and we can't even guess at what Jake will be able to do 12 months in advance...but gonna try get everyone elses nice and early :D

Then i'll have probably forgotten what i've got them and where i've put it by december LOL

evening wicky you know i like to tease you and make fun of you but deep down beneth all that typical english woman exeterior you're ok and maiden-world wouldn't be the same without you and me having a row

ps: enjoy this praise cause i dont remember the time i came on here as drunk as i am now

MaidenMadness said:
evening wicky you know i like to tease you and make fun of you but deep down beneth all that typical english woman exeterior you're ok and maiden-world wouldn't be the same without you and me having a row

ps: enjoy this praise cause i dont remember the time i came on here as drunk as i am now

:shock: :shock: :shock: Was that a typo

MaidenMadness said:

:shock: I'm in shock! LOL

MaidenMadness said:
ola mm how's your head
pretty good. but then again i exeperience hangovers only what i have either mixed various alcoholic drinks drinking shitloads of alcohol or when i mixed alcohol with drugs going too far with one of those

Back