hello thread!

Diama

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:
Hi there 'Ivan', your 'sig' is so right, I was brought up in the R.A.F. and have always wanted to fly....... :D

I was a member here a couple of years ago, but had my 'user-name' :edlighter: changed by the 'Mods', who decided I couldn't use the name I was using for some unknown reason, :? so I didn't post again.
:zzz:

I decided to re-join and here I am........

I'm Back! :edmetal:
Hi There :edmetal:

:err: How come I dont remember this :?
Was it an obscene user name :?
Same as I'm using right now! It was changed to 'Amaid', which is the name backwards!
I don't want it backwards thanks!

Diama

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Diama said:
Ivan said:
HELLO HELLO
Hi there 'Ivan', your 'sig' is so right, I was brought up in the R.A.F. and have always wanted to fly....... :D

I was a member here a couple of years ago, but had my 'user-name' :edlighter: changed by the 'Mods', who decided I couldn't use the name I was using for some unknown reason, :? so I didn't post again.

Hello
Hello.........

Diama

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:

Hi There :edmetal:

:err: How come I dont remember this :?
Was it an obscene user name :?
I did search for both names, but couldn't find either!

Strange! :?

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Diama said:

Admin may have had a clear out of in-active users... but I doubt it LOL

It is an acronym for Die In A Missile Attack

is that why you chose it :?

Diama

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:

Well, dare I say, that SEVERAL 'artists' have procliamed me 'DEAD', which makes them 'Missiles' I suppose!

:cross: :blaze:

Diama

rockin_plumber said:
Diama said:

PLUS......... I DID explain that the 'Mods' had changed the name I chose, ('Diama',) to the name backwards .... ( 'amaid',) NOT the name I chose to use!
I did explain that because they had changed it, I didn't post again for ages, then found it had been removed altogether!
For some unexplained reason, I can't use that name? Being proclaimed 'DEAD' is a bit like a 'Missile Attack', rather 'unfriendly'! ( or 'Rape' :bananabang:)

These days, the 'TRUTH' is NOT 'encouraged'!

wicky

Hi frenchy :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

I'm ok...had a stinking cold though :( and luke and mr wicky have had man flu...which made my cold harder to cope with!

How's life in frenchyland? :D

Frenchy

wicky said:
Hi frenchy :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

I'm ok...had a stinking cold though :( and luke and mr wicky have had man flu...which made my cold harder to cope with!

How's life in frenchyland? :D
I hope it will be better for you and family quickly :grouphug:

all is ok here, the man flu didn't catch us yet (i hope never) and specially the H1n1 :x :x

Ana is working hard actually to say words more and more, and i have to say i think (and missy already said it :oops: )sha has the same bad cahracter than her father LOL LOL