hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Hi Guys,

Hope you're all ok and keeping fit and healthy :)

rockin, I found that cheque you sent me the other day and paid it in, hope that was ok?

LOL LOL LOL How long have you had that

I hope its ok :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:
Hi Guys,

Hope you're all ok and keeping fit and healthy :)

rockin, I found that cheque you sent me the other day and paid it in, hope that was ok?

LOL LOL LOL How long have you had that

I hope its ok :err:

Yeah it has gone from my bank now :edmetal:

Frenchy said:
wicky said:
Hi maiden world :D Sorry i've not been here much :oops: got addicted to farming on facebook :oops: LOL :err:

you forgot us wicky :( :(
Never! :grouphug:

Life's just been a bittough lately :( few things, won't go into it on here though ...one is school hols with Jake are hard work...love him to bits but it feels like he's been off school for years this time :|

He had a respite night on july 31st and the next one is aug 30th :| he usually goes every 2 weeks, but they've got staff problems :|

And the only other place he sees his friends out of school is saturday club, and...can't believe this...they are on summer holidays! :shock: :x because they weren't given funding to keep going through the summer! Makes me fukin angry..6 hours once a fortnight and the council said no :x It starts again the week he goes back to school...after he's seen his friends for 5 days in a row! :roll:

Sorry :err: that turned into a bit of a rant! :oops:

Back