hello thread!

Hi rockin :D Flying through on way to getting Jake to bed....he's got the verbal runs tonight and i've run out of patience :oops:

Ben said:
Hey Fraaaidy :)

Benny
animal-1.gif

How yah doing? Buddy. 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Benny
animal-1.gif

How yah doing? Buddy. 8)

Preety ok thanks man, just having a light brunch before I go for an epic run 8) you cool? you being a househusband today then? LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Wix :banana:

Got my confimation that payment was recieved for the Viking Express 8)

How you doin'?
I'm good thanks 8)

Got the house to myself for the first time in ages :banana:

I'm going to have to ring ICT in the next couple of days, they've still not told us where we are staying in Paris!

Ben said:
Preety ok thanks man, just having a light brunch before I go for an epic run 8) you cool? you being a househusband today then? LOL

S'pose to be. I get Thursdays and Sundays off at the moment. Sixxy's @ work, and I'm bumming around just doing bits and pieces so she doesn't say I'm a lazy git when she gets back 8)

LOL

I'm off work till after my birthday, so I'm just chilling 8) kinda wish I was seeing Kiss tomorrow, but cant have everything :(

Ben said:
LOL

I'm off work till after my birthday, so I'm just chilling 8) kinda wish I was seeing Kiss tomorrow, but cant have everything :(

That would be awesome. I'd love to go myself , just for the last 3 Main stage bands (Motorhead, Priest, And KISS). Worth the ticket cost in itself. But I might struggle to get back in time for work on Saturday :(

Next time maybe.

If there is a next time :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
That would be awesome. I'd love to go myself , just for the last 3 Main stage bands (Motorhead, Priest, And KISS). Worth the ticket cost in itself. But I might struggle to get back in time for work on Saturday :(

Next time maybe.

If there is a next time :|

You know Kiss, they'll be back with the Space Ace again soon LOL

£65 quid for 3 of my favourite bands would be the bargain of the century, also if Ace wasnt moved to Saturday (Hmmm :| ) I'd of been there easily!

I'm tempted to go and see Journey next weekend, their new singer is really good!

Are Priest gonna do some proper UK dates or is that it for this year?

Ben said:
You know Kiss, they'll be back with the Space Ace again soon LOL

£65 quid for 3 of my favourite bands would be the bargain of the century, also if Ace wasnt moved to Saturday (Hmmm :| ) I'd of been there easily!

I'm tempted to go and see Journey next weekend, their new singer is really good!

Are Priest gonna do some proper UK dates or is that it for this year?

They reckon that's it for now. :|
But they're doing that Metal masters tour of the US With Sabbath/Heaven & Hell and Motorhead.
That would be a peach if that came over here, but I doubt it will though.

I saw Journey a couple of years ago at the (Did they mime or not?!?) Monsters of Rock 8) But that was with the old singer. The new guy sounds just like him too 8)

Back