hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Me too :(

.......her auntie had been suffering for a while with cancer :(
She passed away last Saturday in her sleep.....

Sad :(

I suppose at the end she laid her head on the pillow and just dropped off to sleep. When i go i think that's the way i want it to happen. :|

Hello Maiden World.
wave.gif

When we moved to Bath we really wanted to find somewhere to live in for a while, we didn't really want to move again. We turned down a great house because the landlord would be returning in 12 months and he'd probably want to move back in or sell the house.

Then luckily we found the fantastic apartment we are living in now, its lovely, great view, terrific area, so we moved in.Then we found out about 6 weeks after being in the place that the landlord wanted to market the property :x PISS :x Just what we wanted to avoid :|

The flat we are renting has been on the market for a few weeks now. I had a message on my mobile from the Estate Agents saying "Hello, could we arrange a veiwing for this Saturday morning....."

I emailed our letting agent saying "Mmm we don't actually have to allow veiwings until the final two months of our tenancy. As this would be a change to our tenancy agreement and contract we will allow the viewing, but only with a significant reduction in rent for any rental month in which a veiwing happens :evil:.

I suggested this because it would mean viewings could still happen and the LL could still try and sell the flat. But it would also mean we would get some recompense for the inconvenience. Especially considering we wouldn't have moved in if we knew he wanted to sell :x

The letting agent came back to me saying "Thans for contacting us, the LL has decided not to take up your offer and will only start to proceed with viewings at the end of May, which will be the last two months of your tenancy...."

Oh really, are you sure that's the case :evil:

I am surprised Mr letting agent that you don't realise that its an initial 6 months tenancy and then the tenancy rolls on month by month, like any letting contract. So when exactly will the last two months of our tenancy be eh? :evil: LOL :evil:

Only when you serve us with the correct notice will you have officially given us 'notice to quit' and therefore set off the final two months of our tenancy. Until you give us that notice we still don't have to allow any viewings or even move out, you fools LOL LOL LOL

You may detect that i am slightly pissed off about this situation, but also secretly pleased as i hope to string this along until the housing market starts to really drop nicely :evil: Then nobody will want to buy the flat...................then we'll move out and rent somewhere else LOL

Don't mess with Bocky you Estate Agent/Letting Agent /Landlord/scum :x :x :x

Back