hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Wicky, how's tricks? :grouphug:

I won't be online too much longer, i'm shattered at the moment, lots of Christmas preparation to do!
Just been outside for a VERY quick ciggie...shit it's sooo cold! i'm good thanks :) Wrapped up a few more pressies tonight, last trip to Exeter tomorrow, then i'll be all sorted 8)

wicky said:
Just been outside for a VERY quick ciggie...shit it's sooo cold! i'm good thanks :) Wrapped up a few more pressies tonight, last trip to Exeter tomorrow, then i'll be all sorted 8)

Nice to get all the presents and everything sorted :)

Bockaaarck said:
Nice to get all the presents and everything sorted :)
This is so rare for me ....think for the first time ever i'm going to have a couple days to just look forward to christmas with no stressing! Me and my step mum have been known to be in the shops late on xmas eve :shock:

Hi Guys,

I am at work ( :x ) today.

I just thought I would take a moment out to wish all of our members and all of those who visit the Maiden-World site today a very merry christmas :D :banana: :grouphug:

All the best to you, i hope you spend some special time with your family and loved ones. I also hope in those moments you remember those friends and family who aren't with you or who can no longer be with you.

I hope you'll remember them with a smile on your face, even if their is a tear in your eye. Picture them with a smile on their face and laughter in the air. For that is how they would like to remember all the Christmas's they enjoyed and so should we :)

Christmas hugs to you all for today and the year ahead :grouphug:

Oop, and here's a Llama just for the hell of it LOL :bananallama: LOL

Back