hello thread!

wicky said:
Hi Bocky :banana: :banana:

How's the job going?

Must be getting near time to change it again :err:

:wink:

LMAO, everything seems to be going fine, which is good. There's lots of stuff to do and get sorted. I'm just hoping it'll go the full 6 months and maybe if we are lucky they will extend the contract by another 6 months :)

They seem like a nice bunch, which is good, they just need some help puting a few of the jigsaw places in place.

I'm gradually getting over a nasty cough/cold, but its slowly getting better. How are the Wicky's, all fit and well i hope? :)

Bockaaarck said:
LMAO, everything seems to be going fine, which is good. There's lots of stuff to do and get sorted. I'm just hoping it'll go the full 6 months and maybe if we are lucky they will extend the contract by another 6 months :)

They seem like a nice bunch, which is good, they just need some help puting a few of the jigsaw places in place.

I'm gradually getting over a nasty cough/cold, but its slowly getting better. How are the Wicky's, all fit and well i hope? :)
Glad you're enjoying it :) We're ok thanks, i've still got a bit of a cold, this one has been a bastard to shift :| Think Lukes getting it now....he's asleep :shock:

Back