hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
This better be gone by the 17th :|
I have an important date with Dave Grohl :|
Hope so :wink: I've still got a cough and a bunged up ear from my cold :| DT might clear it out on Friday LOL

MW seems really quiet :cry: :cry:

morning from Mc Donald by the wi-fi. Btw i'm at work :oops: :oops: :err:

see ya laty in the day LOL

Ben said:
How are you, stranger? :D

And how is Baby Ana and the rest of the Frenchys? :)

the french man is ok thanx :banana: :banana:

and Baby_Ana is really ok (but doesn't stop to cry tonight :| ) and family is fine too 8)

and 'bout you dear bad boy 8) and about your big tits girl :?

8)

I'm ok thanks, I've got a week off work so I'm quite chipper :banana: gonna put some 24 on in a bit, and me and a mate are going to see Dream Theater tomorrow :banana:

Shes fine :err: earlier I booked a hotel, weekend away in Birmingham in December :err: should be fun.. :p

Ben said:
8)

I'm ok thanks, I've got a week off work so I'm quite chipper :banana: gonna put some 24 on in a bit, and me and a mate are going to see Dream Theater tomorrow :banana:

Shes fine :err: earlier I booked a hotel, weekend away in Birmingham in December :err: should be fun.. :p

cool for your week off :headbang:

a hotel with her :err:

Yep :err:

I asked her what kind of room she wanted, she SMS'd me back just saying "Double Bed" :D

:kinkyfruit: :bananabang: :bj: :breakdance: :bananadance: :banana:

Ben said:
Yep :err:

I asked her what kind of room she wanted, she SMS'd me back just saying "Double Bed" :D

:kinkyfruit: :bananabang: :bj: :breakdance: :bananadance: :banana:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll can explore all the sides of the bed in a big comfort
:banana: :banana: :banana: :bananabang: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back