hello thread!

MaidenMadness said:
what's wrong with him?
He was sick this morning and then fell asleep...since then he's been sick 2 more times...he's slept all day :( Mr WN carried him up to bed about an hour ago

wicker nomad said:
He was sick this morning and then fell asleep...since then he's been sick 2 more times...he's slept all day :( Mr WN carried him up to bed about an hour ago
make him some tea and put a bit of 'grandpa's old cough medicine'. that should make him feel better :D

MaidenMadness said:
make him some tea and put a bit of 'grandpa's old cough medicine'. that should make him feel better :D
I'm hoping that he gets a good nights sleep...he usually bounces back pretty quick when he's ill....unlike Luke he hasn't learnt to try to con me into time off school :D

wicker nomad said:
I'm hoping that he gets a good nights sleep...he usually bounces back pretty quick when he's ill....unlike Luke he hasn't learnt to try to con me into time off school :D
i could convince my mum to excuse me from school whenver i wanted :D . a little fever and i'm out for school for at least a week :D

MaidenMadness said:
i could convince my mum to excuse me from school whenver i wanted :D . a little fever and i'm out for school for at least a week :D
i can do that but i want goood grades

wicker nomad said:
I didn't expect that post from you :shock:

:wink:
i'm a good lttle boy :evil:
i want good grades so i can get good money so i can do what i want like everyone else with something in computer designing

manic said:
i'm a good lttle boy :evil:
i want good grades so i can get good money so i can do what i want like everyone else with something in computer designing
Good on ya :wink:

killers said:
the 2nd idea is the good one, i think LOL
he did say we are boring earlier :shock: and that he might leave for quite a while...didn't last long did he LOL

wicker nomad said:
he did say we are boring earlier :shock: and that he might leave for quite a while...didn't last long did he LOL

:shock: LOL

he is just left in a corner of MW forum Index LOL

Back