hello thread!

wicky said:
Hi Ben :D
How's you?

Bit :( about not seeing Beth tomorrow, shes got uni stuff to do :| shes doing a law degree so its alot of work, she needs to go and watch a court case tomorrow, so she cant meet me :( next thursday I could go with her though 8) but yeah I'll survive, just gotta be patient, which isnt easy :P

Hows you doing? :banana:

Ben said:
Bit :( about not seeing Beth tomorrow, shes got uni stuff to do :| shes doing a law degree so its alot of work, she needs to go and watch a court case tomorrow, so she cant meet me :( next thursday I could go with her though 8) but yeah I'll survive, just gotta be patient, which isnt easy :P

Hows you doing? :banana:
:( Time will fly by :wink:
I'm good thanks...bit knackered, we had the mother of all storms last night :shock: didn't get much sleep :|

yes , i'm feeling alot better now cause i sat down with my bass and i'm playing some stuff for myself :wink:

how are you dear friend?

Scream for me said:
yes , i'm feeling alot better now cause i sat down with my bass and i'm playing some stuff for myself :wink:

how are you dear friend?

not so bad

no wood today, but i cut the grass coz it's very sunny and sweety 8)

my life is conducting by the garden now :err:

Scream for me said:
that's good , healthy life , i would like to have garden one day so i can spend most of my time doing something useful in it

garden is nice but you always do again what you already done few days or weeks before :err:

mother's earth's work

Back