Have you a tattoo of EDDIE on your body ??

Frenchy said:
:withstupid:

If I had to have one, surely i will be the same or the head of the powerslave Eddie on the heart 8)
Sounds good Frenchy...but in my experience the chest ones do hurt quite a bit...although the one chicky's posted above obviously didn't trouble him!! LOL ..No pain no gain!!
When affordable...maybe Piece of Mind Eddie on my back for me!!

Whoa! bet that guy had general anaesthetic for that... are tattoos xpensive? anyway in 4 yrs when im 18 i want giant mummy eddie biting chains on my back. those ssoass ribs r nice though... 8)

Eddie The Eadbangrr said:
Whoa! bet that guy had general anaesthetic for that... are tattoos xpensive? anyway in 4 yrs when im 18 i want giant mummy eddie biting chains on my back. those ssoass ribs r nice though... 8)
Depends where you go to get them in four years time....from what you're describing...you best save now!!!!

i wanna get the eddie from the real live one fear of the dark thing.... where he looks like steve harris but eddie.....

if that made sense.....

Livertrooper said:
i wanna get the eddie from the real live one fear of the dark thing.... where he looks like steve harris but eddie.....

if that made sense.....

i'm french and i'm understanding, so surely english ppl won't understand LOL :err:

Back