Has anyone ever been banned from here or IMBB???

The#2RY

The story of my banning from IMBB

LOL
anyway
sorry it had to be done
ok i registered and at that time i had a friend called marc (<asshole) also known as metallimac2003
and we were going over the board and he registered and he fell out with the bowels and i took his side and probbably the only bad thing i done was open a thread called who thinks the bowels is gay :err:
so after that some one knew my password and made me do baad things so metallimac2003 got banned and then a day later i got banned
the guy who knew my password even opened a thread called how can i unregister myself
so after that we re-registered and some of you may not know this but he acted like a goody 2 shoes who went by the name of FearOfTheDark89
so thats the story
i did this so every one stopped asking how i got banned so ny questions post them or just anyhting else to say please leave after the beep................................................*BEEP* :D

The#2RY said:
people keep asking me thats why i posted it
im amnt stupid.........maybe :err:
I don't care if you were banned, they (banned people :err: ) are sometimes pretty harmless and if he/she doesn't screw around again then we all are happy :)

ewil said:
I don't care if you were banned, they (banned people :err: ) are sometimes pretty harmless and if he/she doesn't screw around again then we all are happy :)
have you ever been banned

The#2RY said:
what :?
sorry i didnt understand :?
Internet Realy Chat
#metallica is a Metallica related channel where you can talk abou Meatallica
(or scream Up The Irons!!!! :err: )[/b]

Back