HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENAGER LUKY

hope you'll have a nice day and many presents :headbang:

5.gif

:bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:

Sorry it s bit late dude, but Happy Birthday :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope you haven't been driving your mum too mad :err:

LOL LOL LOL :wink:

what i forgot to add to my best wishes to luke is this:
luke now you can drive your parents crazy in whole new ways which have been unimaginable before
there's so many options like doing drugs, being in a violent gang that hangs around milk bars before going to beat up old irish bums, hanging around with iresponsible older friends that have a drivers license and the love for alcohol, releasing at her all your anger caused by hormones going wild, for no reason at all, staying out late(didnt have to deal with this one till now cause as a kid you belonged home with your mummy, now when you're growing up most parents have the tendency not to realise kids need time for fun so there could be some trouble here), not coming home at all,
not to mention about her worrying about you having unprotected sex and in that way causing some girl to be left pregnant.....

congrats luke
some of the best times of your life are in front of you
as for your mum *points at her* HAHA
:D

Bockaaarck said:
Hope you haven't been driving your mum too mad :err:

LOL LOL LOL :wink:
They were all really good :shock: He's got a friend staying the night..they are playing ps2, not heard a sound out of them for over an hour :D

MaidenMadness said:
luke now you can drive your parents crazy in whole new ways which have been unimaginable before
there's so many options like doing drugs, being in a violent gang that hangs around milk bars before going to beat up old irish bums, hanging around with iresponsible older friends that have a drivers license and the love for alcohol, releasing at her all your anger caused by hormones going wild, for no reason at all, staying out late(didnt have to deal with this one till now cause as a kid you belonged home with your mummy, now when you're growing up most parents have the tendency not to realise kids need time for fun so there could be some trouble here), not coming home at all,
not to mention about her worrying about you having unprotected sex and in that way causing some girl to be left pregnant.....

congrats luke
"Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll"
aka
"STD, LSD and NSBM" :D ;)

MaidenMadness said:

congrats luke

hahahaha what a twat no offense .mm im 13 not 18

thanks for saying happy b day i new you couldnt stop at that

wicker nomads son said:
hahahaha what a twat no offense .mm im 13 not 18

thanks for saying happy b day i new you couldnt stop at that
hahaha
wait and in couple of years you shall see that what i said is true

and so will your mother