Funny Videos

wicky said:

That's the kind of video that makes me think all British Police should be armed so that they could just shoot worthless pieces of shit like that on site rather than us taxpayers having to cough up keeping them in prison when i'd rather see their decaying corpse hanging from a gibbet :D

Bockaaarck said:
That's the kind of video that makes me think all British Police should be armed so that they could just shoot worthless pieces of shit like that on site rather than us taxpayers having to cough up keeping them in prison when i'd rather see their decaying corpse hanging from a gibbet :D

You may detect that i was in a slightly bad mood when i posted this :err:

Bockaaarck said:
I found it on the Learner driver forum....don't know if you spotted it was a learner getting hit...that would have put me off driving for life :shock:

wicky said:
I found it on the Learner driver forum....don't know if you spotted it was a learner getting hit...that would have put me off driving for life :shock:

The whole thing was terrible :| but i know what you mean about the learner driver, what a nightmare :shock:

Back