Friends >=@

manic

today was so gay
# you remember that fat ass i told you about
well today my best mate went home cus he got poked in the eye or something and i said "in P.E. i got smacked in the eye but i didn't go home" so fat bastard turns around and say's "well how come you were off school for 2 months for having a blister on your thumb"
i said "you stupid fucking fat bastard, i have never been off school for more than a week, i have never had a blister and you are a fat bastard"
he soon shut up :|
so then i said "jesus with all the bullshit you say you should replace your anus with your mouth, you might get thin enough to notice you have a 0.1mm prick"
he was about to cry so i stopped there :|
he is always saying bullshit
first day he came to our school he said "i invented sonic and mario but some people broke into my house and stole it" :| erm weren't they invented in 1980 he was born in 1990
then when my best mate came, fat bastard was showing him around the school and they were in PE uniform in winter so my mate said to him "aren't you cold" he replyed "i'm immune to the cold" later on he told my mate he was teh most popular person in the school. he doesn't even have any friends.
he really pisses me off

so here is where you can complain about your mates or say something that they are good for :D

Right, well...this dickhead and his sextoy are always pissing me off, so I beat crap outta one of them on monday, he left me alone until today when his sextoy got back from being ill.
The sextoy pushed the dude into me so I stuck out my elbow and winded the guy when he hit me. LOL
Then he did it again and knocked me over so I grabbed his leg and tripped him up and said
"You think you're funny eh?" and he said "He told me to! He told me too" and was almost crying.
Then me and 3 mates went down to the shop, doing absoloutely nothing and we noticed the guy and his sextoy were following us so my mate turned around and said:
"Eh ken ehm sexy, no need to follow is though!" and walked away.
Then they said:
"You're not sexy! You've never been out with anyone." and I said:
"Oh! I have!" and he asked me who so I said "Yer mum!" and that pissed him off. We finally got down to the shop and they waited outside the door waiting for us to get out the shop so they could go in. LOL
So when we got out they went in and followed us back up to school. They started spraying orange juice at us so i deliberately dropped my bag on the floor and picked it up, swung it across my shoulder and hitting the bottle out of his hand and walked on, he then started shit like
"Nah, Ryan, sorry, let's be mates, come on!" and I was like NOR! So he kept saying it and then said
"I won't call you names!" and I said "Yep you do thatm now fuck off!" and he did LOL

So any shit from them on monday and I'LL follow them and I'LL take the piss and I'LL kick the shit outta the guy AGAIN! :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
12 year olds have sex toys?
LOL
we call his friend his sextoy, their basically joined at the hip and we also call him that because he does everything the `main' guy wants him to do LOL

The#2RY said:
LOL
we call his friend his sextoy, their basically joined at the hip and we also call him that because he does everything the `main' guy wants him to do LOL
:shock: Everything :edbarf:

The#2RY said:
LOL
ehh, I thought it was a chick

Rockhardchick666 said:
I kno moron thats why I explained what I tought he ment before hand
nag.gif
nag.gif
nag.gif

manic said:
today was so gay
# you remember that fat ass i told you about
well today my best mate went home cus he got poked in the eye or something and i said "in P.E. i got smacked in the eye but i didn't go home" so fat bastard turns around and say's "well how come you were off school for 2 months for having a blister on your thumb"
i said "you stupid fucking fat bastard, i have never been off school for more than a week, i have never had a blister and you are a fat bastard"
he soon shut up :|
so then i said "jesus with all the bullshit you say you should replace your anus with your mouth, you might get thin enough to notice you have a 0.1mm prick"
he was about to cry so i stopped there :|
he is always saying bullshit
first day he came to our school he said "i invented sonic and mario but some people broke into my house and stole it" :| erm weren't they invented in 1980 he was born in 1990
then when my best mate came, fat bastard was showing him around the school and they were in PE uniform in winter so my mate said to him "aren't you cold" he replyed "i'm immune to the cold" later on he told my mate he was teh most popular person in the school. he doesn't even have any friends.
he really pisses me off

so here is where you can complain about your mates or say something that they are good for :D
remember this prick head
well today he said that last night when his family got home they all did their usual thing then 1 and a half hours later they realised something
1. the XBOX was missing
2. teh TV was missing
3. teh desktop comp was missing
4. the back door was missing

LOL how the hell?
would it take you 90 minutes in a 3 bedroom house to realise you have lost your bloody possessions
i think it's more bullshit to get attention
then on the way home it turned out he's calling me behind my back so then i found out bout the bugalury and went up to him and said
"did those ninjas come and steal the idea for that game you was on about aswell, that one called pokey something, you said you was gonna make that later on... pokemon that was it. did they steal your idea for it?''
then a mate said that he made up a word and that he thinx it's the worst word in the world
it's the most offence thing you can call anybody...
blastkoinku (fat bastard made this up BTW)

so how many bullets does he deserve :|

Back