FotD Back Cover

O_Menda

In the back cover of my copy of the Fear of the Dark album there is a little printing error. The list of song titles look like this:

CHAINS OF MISERY
THE APPARITION / Gers)
JUDAS BE MY GUIDE

Obviously, the "/ Gers)" part shouldn't be there. I google for it, but I couldn't find any references to this other than this slovak bootleg trader (and I don't understand most of what he says).

Anyone knows anything about this? I can take some photos if needed.
Thanks.

PS: It's from remastered/enhanced collection. The one that forms the Iron Maiden-Eddie face with the sides.

it's a false one O_menda :(

i have the remasters and there isn't that on mine. The composers are noticed only inside the booklet on the first page. And btw THE APPARATION had been wrote by Harris/Gers and not Gers alone :wink:

:|

I took the photos anyway. Here you have it:
normal_IMG_0002.JPG

And a (really) big resolution one.

I don't think it's a fake but I'm just curious.

rockin_plumber said:
Fake as well then LOL

It has the booklet, and I bought it from HMV.

Could just be a printing mistake. It happens. =P

There was a huge confusion with Tool's Lateralus. The album Ænima's "title track" Ænema was intentionally spelt different, so when the title track for Lateralus was printed as Lateralis people thought it was intentional, but it was an error.

So there.

:err:

RYÆN said:
It has the booklet, and I bought it from HMV.

Could just be a printing mistake. It happens. =P

There was a huge confusion with Tool's Lateralus. The album Ænima's "title track" Ænema was intentionally spelt different, so when the title track for Lateralus was printed as Lateralis people thought it was intentional, but it was an error.

So there.

:err:

Fake as well then :p

Frenchy said:
I couldn't live with a wrong one in my collection's cd :|

Doesn't really bother me LOL

If there's a cracked CD case then I get pissed off and have to go find a new one to match the other one, but I'm obsessive like that :err:

RYÆN said:
Doesn't really bother me LOL

If there's a cracked CD case then I get pissed off and have to go find a new one to match the other one, but I'm obsessive like that :err:

btw i was speakin about the booklet of the cover and not of the cd case stoooopid Ryan :| :x

Frenchy said:
btw i was speakin about the booklet of the cover and not of the cd case stoooopid Ryan :| :x

Yes I know LOL

I meant that the imprint doesn't bother me

but if the CD case was cracked I'd be annoyed.

Back