Finnish Iron Maiden tribute band.

This is great! Very impressive. I'm a guitar player myself, and I have to say the guitar work was quality. Very good job on the solo's. Vocals, a little hard to hear at times, but it sounded like the vocalist had no problems hitting the right notes. Sounds like he's got a wide range.
For the bassist and drummer - well they sounded like the real Maiden boys to me. I couldn't hear any flaws at all. GOOD WORK!

Now I look forward to download more songs. Wrathchild is just finished, so I'll give it a listen. I don't think that one was live, so now I get better sound quality I hope.

Allright, maybe I'll be back with more comments. But again, this was really imressive work!

EDIT: I just listened to Wrathchild. Man this is great work. Sounds like you've studied the songs very intense. The guitarists sounded respectively like Dave Murray and Adrian Smith. The vocals sounds more like Dickinson than Paul DI'Anno - I don't know if that's a good thing for this song, but anyway, the vocal work was good. As I expected, the drumming and bass playing were also outstanding here. Keep it up!

"What? You don't have talent to make your own songs?" :D

Yeah, you can play and I apperentice your loyalty to Iron Maiden! The covers are very good and the songs have got a new style in your hands.

Spawn said:
"What? You don't have talent to make your own songs?" :D

Well, we all do have other bands where we really make our own kind of music. This band is dedicated to Maiden only ;)

Thanks for your comments, really warms heart to hear words like that from true maiden-fans!

D-Iivil said:
Well, we all do have other bands where we really make our own kind of music. This band is dedicated to Maiden only ;)

Thanks for your comments, really warms heart to hear words like that from true maiden-fans!

Yeah, but notice the " " :s. :)
But I must say, that it takes some courage to put your own versions of the songs from the greatest band in the world. Always the Fear Of The idiots that say you're raping the songs of Maiden. You're just being great fans! :metal:

Umm.. as I've said already, very impressive work. Keep up the good work, and stay metal, and up the irons, and death false metal and everything. I think you know :)

Back