Favourite artwork

This is one of my favs...

Women%20in%20Uniform%20Cover.jpg

As well as this :)

IronMaiden%20Cover.jpg

Well, I'd have to say that my favourite cover is probably "Live in Donington:, I took that picture and drew a mural on me wall just cause I loved it so much, and I think thats still my favouite picture up to this day, adn good thing it is too, cause I would never cover up that mural in my wall, it took me months. :evil:

Rockhardchick666 said:
Well, I'd have to say that my favourite cover is probably "Live in Donington:, I took that picture and drew a mural on me wall just cause I loved it so much, and I think thats still my favouite picture up to this day, adn good thing it is too, cause I would never cover up that mural in my wall, it took me months. :evil:
Wow :shock: You must be a damn good drawer...

rockin_plumber said:
Maybe the latter LOL

I like to try new things, that mural will be somthing I shall never do again, not against the beauty of the picture, against the paints fumes after three weeks :shock: you get kinda light headed after a day or so

Rockhardchick666 said:
Hi :D Can you post a pic on here?

I must get somewhere in time. arg. anyway I like NOTB. I think I like it out of all of them because I have a huge poster on my bedroom door and i look at it everyday, and i like spotting out little details.

Spawn said:
Yeah, it's funny that everyone is whining "We want Derek back in action", but look at this and think again. If he some day makes another Maiden-cover, he really should take his pencils and throw his computer out of the window.

HAHAHA!!! LOL ...geez what the hell is that?!

somewhere in time is my favourite cover with powerslave a close second as that was the first I was able to draw good myself.

1. Brave new world
2. Fear of the dark

I even think about decorating my new bedroom in BNW style and I really hope that I'll succeed to do it :)

Can I play with madness, Iron maiden (album) Are my favourite.
My room is split in the 2 parts. one part are photos of band and some things from newspapers about maiden, and 2. part of my room is in Iron maiden flags (only 3); live after death, Piece of mind, A real live one :D

Back