Euro 2008

Frenchy

Tcheque Republic beat Switzerland 1 - 0 :shock:

and Frei already out of the competition :|

euro2008.jpg

Croatia - Austria 1:0

Croatia played excellent first 30 minutes but after that...total disaster and collapse...we didn't make a single chance...referee didn't help either

puke!

we better change something or germans will shred us

Italia will eat their shoes tonight LOL LOL

Nederlands played a fantastic match 8)

btw France played the most boring match ever :|

I'm delighted because of Holland's victory! Italians played like whimps creating two-three half-opportunities...finally paying the toll of their boring playing-style

Croatia played excellent tonight!
We were better in almost every aspect of the game, especially in defensive and midfield part.
:)

congrats orange ones :|

at 1 - 0, referee decided they wasn't a penalty, and at 2-0 goal by Henry and a goal by Van Persie immediately :|

my sensation is that France had the chance to change the match and finally took a big clap behind the head :x

Nerderlands scored 6 times against the 2 finalists of the last world cup, they seems really on the good way to the trophy.

As Van Basten told just before the 2006 world cup : "my team is too young to hope to win the competition, but they will be at the top for 2008"

Nostradamus :shock: :shock:

I'm gonna get involved :shock:

I'm suprised Italy arent up by a few more goals, bearing in mind I know nothing about football, the French are very 'rough' players!

Back