Euro 2008 qualifiers

Ivan said:
IRON MAIDEN is English band
steve is fan of england football team, and I'm his fan. I don't wanna that he is sad.

LOL

Please tell me your kidding :|

Awwww poor Steve Harris, England lost, booohoo :cry: why dont you go over to his huge mansion and go and suck his dick? :roll: Idiot :roll:

well first things first this post was originaly made for another forum so you may not understand some parts of it cause they were aimed only at some users from that forum

MaidenMadness
Premier Player & A Soldier Of Hajduk

Teams: Hajduk Split, FC Barcelona

waited to get sober to write something about the game(it did take a while though, big celebration it was)

i feel really sorry for you english fans. you'll never know how much this victory means to croats. you know it when whilst walking down the street you happen to overhear old 80 year old ladies commenting the game, you know that it was more than just a game.

but i feel more sorry for that folk that spent a lot of money to get to zagreb and didn't deserve such gutless performance from their team. they deserved better. and even after their team was completley outplayed and embarassed when the game ended you'll never walk alone could have been heard from the south stand where they were located. respect for that.

we totally outclassed england, in every aspect of the game. nobody can say a word against our win cause it was more than deserved and lets be honest in the end the scoreline could have been far greater. gary neville's own goal is a perfect description of how pathetic and humorous england looked throughout most of the game.

this game was a big F U C K YOU to a number of things.

it was a big **** you to all the overpaid, overhyped english players, earning tens of thousands of quid per week, thinking they have the divine right to win every game, thinking a win in zagreb will be a walk in the park.
it was a big **** you to all english national team represents - pride, passion, glory and tradion, last there was only one team that had all that and it was croatia.
it was a big **** you to all the british media call us croats rascists, nazis, extreme right wingers thinking they are better than us. we showed them just how wrong they are. not a single incident from croatian fans.
it was a big **** you to all the brainless people without an opinion of their own that fell under the influence of the aforementioned media campaign and started writing bullshit on the forum
it was a big **** you to the all frustrated, hypocritical, sad little people full of complexes that never condemned out of line posts by a bunch described above but condemned obviously sarcastic replies to such posts as rascistsic.
it was a big **** you to everyone that dissed croatia's home record by saying that we played mostly mediocre teams.
it was a big **** you to everyone that doubted this team's potential and strenght.

to all that mentioned above i'll quote a line originaly said by caesar, modified by david defeis of virgin steele for usage in his 10 minute epic

we came, we saw we conquered you all

in conclusion to england i say:
thank you and come again

ok :err:
I shouldn't speak about this anymore
Iron Maiden is english band and that's pretty enough to me.
ok, I support croatian team in most of games, but I supported england in wednesday, so what.
do you think I'm patriot?
no, I'm not
do you think that I'm expecting (with smile on my face) the day when I'll leave croatia forever ?
YES

Scream for me said:
what?! if he doesn't like it beign here then bon voyage , we won't miss him anyway :wink:

I didn't said that about forum, I said that for croatia.
but for the now, I'm gonna stay here till the end of college, so probably 5 years at least

Ivan said:
ok :err:
I shouldn't speak about this anymore
Iron Maiden is english band and that's pretty enough to me.
ok, I support croatian team in most of games, but I supported england in wednesday, so what.
do you think I'm patriot?
no, I'm not
do you think that I'm expecting (with smile on my face) the day when I'll leave croatia forever ?
YES
you are young

in couple of years you will think differently

MaidenMadness said:
you are young

in couple of years you will think differently

I hope so.
but i'm sick of coruption and I still '' dream'' about better world, somewhere in some other country

Ivan said:
I hope so.
but i'm sick of coruption and I still '' dream'' about better world, somewhere in some other country
then you should try inhabiting some other planet far away from here.....
face the reality, it's almost the same everywhere.....

Ivan said:
I hope so.
there's coruption everywhere

only it seems to everybody the grass is always greener at a neighbour's place

Ivan said:
I hope so.

leaving Croatia won't change a thing. Empty promises, corruption, deceiving ... exist everywhere ;) don't be naive ...

you've gotta find people you can trust, like spending time with ;) and then everything will be ok ;)

Deadman Rockin said:
by 8.30pm England could be in deep you know what!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

i could be very hard for you :err:

France won 1 - 0 but it was a very boring match :| Fortunately, Anelka made his own and went alone to the goal 8)

there were only some Playmobils on the field :x

2482540.jpg

England were shit.
Dont deserve to qualify :|
At least if we dont........

Stevie G & JC will be fit and rested after the euro's :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back