Error When Trying To Burn Troy NY 87 DVD from ead666

Howdy from Texas,

I am given an error message when I try to burn the Troy 87 DVD that was just released in the hub by ead666.

I extracted the rar files and put all of the contents in a VIDEO_TS folder and then tried to burn using the data mode in Record Now Max Deluxe 7.0, and get a message that states something along the lines of "there is a format error in the Video_TS folder".

I have burned many dvds using Record Now Max and have only had this problem with one other dvd from the hub (Donington 88), that was missing several very small files. The Troy 87 DVD folder has 10 files, am I missing anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I love the SIT era and would really like to see this show.

Thanks again to all of the great contributors of the hub!

Milan

Hi,

When i shared this DVD on the hub, Iron Casv told me that when he tried to burn it with Nero, Nero told that they was on file missing. But it was only a warning. So Casv tried to burn the DVD without this file with Nero, and it worked perfectly. So try to burn with Nero 6.0, it should work.

For info, i received this DVD from a trade, and the file indicated by Nero is also missing on it ... Very strange, but my DVD works very well, even without this file ..

Cheers

Ead666

Back