English premier league

rockin_plumber said:
Just In case you missed this MM :roll:

As I recall I am correct :suck:

I feel dirty and soiled visiting the Scums website..........

But I think you should get your facts right :roll:

Barthez had his contract terminated at the end last season :roll:

Here is the proof.......

Personally I wish he stayed and dragged em all the way down :evil:
i'm not blooody blind. :roll:
well to be honest i didn't know that. stopped following everything regarding man u except for results when fergie sold beckham. he shouldn't have done that

Prodigal_son said:
Rooney has arrived here!! Wahahahah. :D So rockin, what do you think of Owen's transfer?

He was starting to get shit, so better we sold him now and made some money :| :cry:

ruudandrooney.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
He was starting to get shit, so better we sold him now and made some money :| :cry:

ruudandrooney.jpg
i think that whoever made this pic has mistaken. those two look more like owen & murphy than ruud and wayne

Roy Keane,Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Alex Ferguson are all thrown out of
a plane wich one hits the ground first.
who cares?

Look out for these nasty Viruses going around :D

The Manchester United Virus ... This is where your PC thinks its far superior than any other PC and develops a memory disorder, forgetting anything that happened before 1993.

The Roy Keane Virus ... This one is particularly nasty and will throw you out of Windows.

The Alex Ferguson Virus ... The computer develops a continuous whining noise and the on screen clock runs a lot faster or slower (depending on how your day has been), than all the other computers in the building.

The Fabien Barthez Virus .... This one's not particularly harmful - but you just can't save anything. (Thought I would leave this in for MM :D )

The Neville Bros. Virus ..... Just when you think things can't get any worse, this one pops up and causes a calamitous error.

The Ryan Giggs Virus ... The computer develops a processor problem, whereby it thinks it's better than it actually is. It also experiences dramatic fluctuation in performance.

The Manchester United Shirt Virus... This one is especially hard to detect as it changes it's format every 3 months.

rockin_plumber said:
Roy Keane,Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Alex Ferguson are all thrown out of
a plane wich one hits the ground first.
who cares?
hopefully there'll be some scouser scum to soften the landing

rockin_plumber said:
Look out for these nasty Viruses going around :D

The Manchester United Virus ... This is where your PC thinks its far superior than any other PC and develops a memory disorder, forgetting anything that happened before 1993.

The Roy Keane Virus ... This one is particularly nasty and will throw you out of Windows.

The Alex Ferguson Virus ... The computer develops a continuous whining noise and the on screen clock runs a lot faster or slower (depending on how your day has been), than all the other computers in the building.

The Fabien Barthez Virus .... This one's not particularly harmful - but you just can't save anything. (Thought I would leave this in for MM :D )

The Neville Bros. Virus ..... Just when you think things can't get any worse, this one pops up and causes a calamitous error.

The Ryan Giggs Virus ... The computer develops a processor problem, whereby it thinks it's better than it actually is. It also experiences dramatic fluctuation in performance.

The Manchester United Shirt Virus... This one is especially hard to detect as it changes it's format every 3 months.
LOL

although the last one could apply to all of the football teams

the_nomad said:
don't forget men. It's only football :D and just a game :D

Football is not JUST a game......... :x

And I thought you were a MAN :|

That is the kinda answer I expect off a woman :|

rockin_plumber said:
Football is not JUST a game......... :x

And I thought you were a MAN :|

That is the kinda answer I expect off a woman :|
don't forget he's french. that's almost like a woman :D