Emoticons...

Yeah, but i thought at the time (and still think) that it was inappropriate for a site of this type.

It was only used as an insult in the week or two it was up , as far as I know. Hardly the most constructive thing.

Jon said:
Yeah, but i thought at the time (and still think) that it was inappropriate for a site of this type.

It was only used as an insult in the week or two it was up , as far as I know. Hardly the most constructive thing.
what smilie was it?

Ghost in the Ruins said:
Jon said:

what smilie was it?

it was 2 smilies actually. one was standing with a hardon as the other one was sucking him off, and after a while the first one would cum, the otherone would swallow it and stared over

MaidenMadness said:
it was 2 smilies actually. one was standing with a hardon as the other one was sucking him off, and after a while the first one would cum, the otherone would swallow it and stared over

Like this:
mw_icon_suck.gif

Jon said:
MaidenMadness said:

Like this:
mw_icon_suck.gif

Bring them back.I need to use it even if it is only once :evil:

Jon said:

:roll:

:bj:

Back